Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my new blog friends. I wish we hadn't met under such crappy circumstances, but I am glad to have you along for the journey and to be here as support for you, as well. I look forward to getting to know all of you as we try to find our way out of this infertility madness. The support out there in this community is amazing and I'm so glad I finally decided to jump in and be a part of it.

Hope you all have a wonderful, stress-free holiday.

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and SH too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you!! Visiting from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. I think it's so cool that you are learning to make all the cookies your MIL has made every year. I still bake many of the cookies my mom made over the year.

    ICLW #6 Dragondreamer's Lair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and I am happy that you decided to join the blogging world as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your depression with me. It's so helpful to know I'm not alone. Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy holidays and happy ICLW! I hope 2013 brings many wonderful things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! Good luck with your 3rd IVF. I'll be rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete