Thursday, December 6, 2012

Popping my blog cherry

I have been thinking about starting this blog for awhile but didn't really think the world needed another infertility blog. But I need an outlet for the crazy emotional roller coaster I am on so here I am writing my first blog post and wondering how I am going to get people to read it. I am hoping this will be a good place to vent and connect with others who are also living in infertility hell. I don't really share my infertility struggles with most people in real life. The people who do know about it are supportive and want to help, but they just don't understand and don't know what to say.  I am excited to step into this community that will "get" me and what I am dealing with.

I am not really a writer and I am incredibly shy so this will certainly be an interesting experiment if nothing else.  Here goes nothing...

6 comments:

  1. I am very excited to have another blogging friend and definitely will be a reader. Thank you for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! My first comment! Haha. I'm excited to make new blogging friends. I'll do my best to make it interesting :)

      Delete
  2. The world can always use another blog about trying to build a family for as long as people want to build families. It's difficult sometimes to find people who understand or have even been through what you're experiencing, and I have to say that Ye Olde Internet was my saving grace while trying to get pregnant. Go forth and kick ass, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome.

    The world does need another infertility blog, because there will always be others who need to read updates from women who are in the same place they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. couldn't have said it better myself!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the world of Blogging!! tee hee. For me blogging has been nothing but very wonderful!

    It is really difficult to be understanding when you are a "fertile" My sister and most all of my friends are infertile. (not sure why) And it was really difficult for me to be supportive. Not because i didnt want to be, but because i didnt know how. Since then I decided that I would FIND out how. Most of my bloggy friends are dealing with IF and by the honest sharing and courage that you all have provided me I have come miles!

    ReplyDelete