Thursday, February 21, 2013

February ICLW

Hello to everyone visiting from ICLW! Welcome to my little corner of blogland.

One of these days I will write all this down in an "about" page. Until then here is a brief recap:
I have been trying to get knocked up for about 4 1/2 years now. I have never seen a positive pee stick. We finally had to bring in the big guns - skipped right over medicated cycles and IUI and went straight to IVF. With both MFI and DOR it really is our best shot. We had 2 failed rounds of IVF last year. I am currently in the 2WW of our 3rd IVF. We transferred three Day 3 embryos on 2/12 and are really hoping at least one of them sticks. Beta is Monday and I am trying to stop myself from peeing on any sort of stick until Sunday. This 2WW is strangely flying by and I'm not sure I'm ready to find out the results.

Stick around. Leave some comments. I love meeting new bloggy friends!

14 comments:

  1. HI from ICLW! Hoping this one sticks! I hate the 2ww!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from ICLW! Wishing you well in this 2 week wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, not here from ICLW but I am thinking of you as this weekend passes and have everything crossed for you as usual! I think I never read over your history (or maybe you never posted before?), and it's been a long road for you guys - I'm suspecting we may be in the same boat in six months time. I'm so hoping this is *it* for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering your IF issues, it seems smart to me to skip right to IVF rather than wasting the money only to eventually end up there anyway. I am really hoping 3rd time is a charm!

      Delete
  4. I'm not doing ICLW this time around, but I'm still going to say hi :) Did you change your blog layout? looks good!

    I am sending you tons of sticky vibes during your 2 ww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Decided to redecorate a little. Still might play around with it some more.

      Delete
  5. Yay for ICLW... Good luck with your Beta on Monday! I hope you get your BFP. Third time's a charm, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you now! Hoping that this is your month! Excited to follow your journey! :)

    http://thebirkelands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thanks for following. I'll come check your blog out :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! I never really loved the old one. still working out the kinks.

      Delete
  8. Happy ICLW! Fingers crossed for the both of us during this 2WW.

    ReplyDelete