Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Awkward moment



This weekend I got to see some of my extended family. I have an an uncle and a cousin (and now a new aunt) who live about 2 hours outside of Detroit. I have never visited them in Michigan because they come to CA at least once a year. So, getting to visit them was one of the perks of working in Michigan for these few months. This uncle actually got married over the weekend (hence the new aunt). Unfortunately, the wedding was on Friday so I couldn't make it to the ceremony but I was able to see him and some family who came in from CA on Saturday. It was great to see them and see where he lives. 

At one point I was standing in a parking lot with an aunt, uncle, a couple cousins and their kids when my aunt suddenly (and loudly) exclaims "Jennifer, you have breasts!"

*blushing*

I immediately thought of this...




6 comments:

  1. YES! That is exactly what I thought of when I read your story!! What a great movie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad I can't see the link on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see it either! Is it from Sixteen Candles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh! I think that's what most people think when they look at me. In fact, that was the first thing out of my hairdresser's mouth when I went in after not seeing her for 3 months or so.

    ReplyDelete