Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Defying gravity

*Belly shot ahead. You have been warned*


I must have had a growth spurt a couple weeks ago. Last week at work, so many people were telling me how I suddenly looked hugely pregnant. I mean, they couldn't get over it.  I guess I went from cute baby bump to "holy crap" practically overnight. 

Now that I am suddenly huge, SH just looks at me and constantly asks how I am not tipping over. I have to say, after seeing this picture, I can see why he is concerned. Yet somehow I manage to stay upright.


28 weeks 3 days

11 comments:

  1. All belly! You have the figure other preggos dream of. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!
    I can see where the tipping over question is coming from though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!!! You look fantastic! I agree w/ Aramis, you are all belly. 28w3d, how is that possible? That makes me so very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh! you look amazing!! and i can't believe this is only 28 weeks! now i know what i have to look forward to/be afraid of. ;) kidding. because if i look as adorable as this at 28 weeks, i will be incredibly pleased. are you home or still hanging with us in the midwest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good lady!! I love that dress- it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look adorable! upir arms are so skinny still!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! You look great! Your belly is threatening to overtake you though...just though I should warn you ;)

    ReplyDelete