Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

It's been a long time since I have been excited for Christmas.  This year I have so much to celebrate and I couldn't be happier. Last year I couldn't even begin to imagine that we would be celebrating Christmas with, not one, but two miracles.

We're having a pretty low key day. My mom is here and we are all going out to dinner instead of cooking. My in-laws will be here over New Year's. It's been a nice first Christmas. It makes me excited for next year when the girls will understand presents and toys. This year there is a lot of indifference on their part. Oh well. It's been fun for us to dress them up in silly Santa themed clothes.

Best presents ever!

   
Paige does not appreciate having to do tummy time on Christmas








8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Glad you are truly enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get those Santa onesies at Target? Iz rocked hers for our Christmas card shoot and today was Santa's little helper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha! Suck it up Paige, Riley is a champ! Such cute little bums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Glad you had a good Christmas, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Jenn, Love those little bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are ridiculous/adorable outfits. Happy Holidays you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! We had our first Christmas with our babies this year too, although it was rather unexpected :) I can't wait for next year as well. Your girls are so cute, and I am so extremely happy for you that you were able to celebrate a little differently this year!!

    ReplyDelete