Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Be my friend





You guys? I have become a terrible blogger. I am constantly writing posts in my head (amazing posts, if I do say so myself), but they never make it to the blog (so you'll just have to trust me on how amazing they are). I had to dust away a few cobwebs just to start writing this.

I also seem to be consistently a week behind in reading blogs. I just can't keep up. I need an app that reads them to me on my commute. Does that exist? I should invent that.

But, I'm not ready to leave this space yet. Or any of you. I still want to keep in touch. I want to know how your stories end.

Which brings me to the point of this post. I don't know why, but I feel a little awkward asking this.

Will you be my FB friend? I know all about the happenings in your uterus - why aren't we FB friends?




I have already connected with some of you, but I want to connect with more.

I still want this blog to be anonymous so I'm not going to post my name. So, send me an email at overworkedovaries@gmail.com if you want to be friends and I'll reveal my true identity. Oooh, that makes me sound like I'm some sort of superhero...


See? I'm a hero!


4 comments:

  1. I Still want to be your blogger friend....but no FB for me. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Facebook and I think it is so much easier to stay connected on there versus blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Why are things like this so awkward? How about a box to check for already being your FB friend :) Extra points for me!! Lol. I do hope you continue to keep this space though, even if it is only to dust the cobwebs every once in awhile with a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too write amazing posts in my head! Too bad we're too lazy/busy/moms or we'd be published authors. Also, I'm glad we're FB friends ;)

    ReplyDelete